Quiche is just a socially acceptable way to eat pie for breakfast & I’m very here for it.
Ham & Three Cheese Quiche
- 1 9" Pie Crust
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 t Dry Mustard Powder
- 1 t Salt
- 1 t Black Pepper
- 4 oz Swiss Cheese shredded
- 2 oz Asiago Cheese shredded
- 1 oz White Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 8 oz Ham cubed
- 1 Sprig Rosemary chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Roll out your pie crust into a pie pan. I normally use a pre-made pie crust, but you can make your own!
- Whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Add swiss, asiago, white cheddar and ham to egg mixture and mix together.
- Pour eggs, cheese, and ham into your unbaked pie crust. If the cheese & ham clump together in the middle, just spread it out till it's kinda flat.
- Chop your rosemary & sprinkle on top. Don't mix in.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. You want the middle to be fully set. If you crust starts to burn, cover it with foil or a crust cover.
- Let sit for about 10 minutes when you pull it out of the oven. Then slice, serve, and enjoy!!
Calories: 540 kcal Protein: 23 gm Carbs: 22 gm Fat: 41 gm Fiber: 0 gm